Independent Fee-Only Comprehensive Financial Planners
We DO NOT ACCEPT COMMISSIONS or SELL PRODUCT. We work only for you, as a fiduciary, to represent your best financial interest with 100% loyalty.
- We are comprehensive financial planners helping you formulate a unified plan.
- We specialize in Socially Responsible Investing to allow you to invest in-line with your values and achieve maximum return.
- We can work with you in a variety of ways, depending on your needs.
Click here to schedule a free meeting with Bill Holliday, CFP. We have clients throughout the US.
AIO Finanical works with clients on:
- investment management and review,
- retirement planning,
- estate planning,
- debt reduction,
- socially responsible investing,
- and any other financial area
WHY CHOOSE AIO FINANCIAL?
As fee only fiduciaries, we’re different from 94% of financial advisors
- we work for you, not an insurance or mutual fund company
- fiduciary (highest) standard of care
- no conflicts of interest – NO commissions
Competitive and Flexible Fees
AIO Financial fees are a great value for the services provided. We offer the option of working with us:
- based on the amount of assets we manage for you
- for a flat fee
- on an hourly basis
Most importantly, we believe in full disclosure – so we never hide or bury our fees like other brokers or “financial advisors” who are commission or “fee-based” (not Fee-Only).
No Minimum Portfolio Size
Specialize in Socially Responsible Investing
We let you know what underlying investments you hold and provide opportunities to invest in-line with your values. So that you can make changes in the world through your investments.
Broad investment options
Because we are not earning commissions from selling products, we can meet our clients’ needs using:
- exchange traded funds (ETF)
- mutual funds
- buffered enhanced notes
- individual stocks
- market linked CDs
- bonds (corporate, municipal)
- treasuries and CDs
- alternative investments
- untraded REITs
- limited partnerships
When you work with AIO Financial, you work directly with Bill Holliday, CFP
Free Investing eBook
Learn about different types of investments and investing strategies to provide diversification and better overall portfolio returns.