Independent Fee-Only Comprehensive Financial Planners
We earn no commissions and sell no products. We work only for you, as a fiduciary, to represent your best financial interest with 100% loyalty.
- We are comprehensive financial planners helping you formulate a unified plan.
- We specialize in Socially Responsible Investing to allow you to invest in-line with your values.
- We can work with you in a variety of ways, depending on your needs.
Click here to schedule a free meeting with Bill Holliday, CFP. We travel between Tucson, Phoenix, and San Diego – and have clients throughout the US.
AIO Finanical works with clients on:
- investment management and review,
- retirement planning,
- estate planning,
- debt reduction,
- socially responsible investing,
- and any other financial area
WHY CHOOSE AIO FINANCIAL?
As fee only fiduciaries, we’re different from 94% of financial advisors
– we work for you, not an insurance or mutual fund company
– fiduciary (highest) standard of care
– no conflicts of interest – NO commissions
Competitive and Flexible Fees
AIO Financial fees are a great value for the services provided. We offer the option of working with us:
– based on the amount of assets we manage for you,
– for a flat fee, or
– on an hourly basis.
Most importantly, we believe in full disclosure – so we never hide or bury our fees like other brokers or “financial advisors” who are commission or “fee-based” (not Fee-Only).
No Minimum Portfolio Size
Specialize in Socially Responsible Investing
We let you know what underlying investments you hold and provide opportunities to invest in-line with your values. So that you can make changes in the world through your investments.
Broad investment options
Because we are not earning commissions from selling a particular product, we can meet our clients’ needs using: Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), mutual funds, individual stocks, CDs, municipal bonds, treasuries, market linked CDs, alternative investments, untraded REITs, limited partnerships, etc.
When you work with AIO Financial, you work directly with Bill Holliday, CFP