Independent Fee-Only Comprehensive Financial Planners
We DO NOT ACCEPT COMMISSIONS or SELL PRODUCT. We work only for you, as a fiduciary, to represent your best financial interest with 100% loyalty.
- We are comprehensive financial planners helping you formulate a unified plan.
- We can work with you in a variety of ways, depending on your needs.
Click here to schedule a free meeting with Bill Holliday, CFP. We have clients throughout the US.
AIO Finanical works with clients on:
- investment management and review,
- retirement planning,
- estate planning,
- debt reduction,
- specializing in Socially Responsible Investing
- and any other financial area
Where you may have seen Bill Holliday, CFP of AIO Financial?
WHY CHOOSE AIO FINANCIAL?
As fee only fiduciaries, we’re different from 94% of financial advisors
- we work for you, not an insurance or mutual fund company
- fiduciary (highest) standard of care
- no conflicts of interest – NO commissions
Competitive and Flexible Fees
AIO Financial fees are a great value for the services provided. We offer the option of working with us:
- based on the amount of assets we manage for you
- for a flat fee
- on an hourly basis
Most importantly, we believe in full disclosure – so we never hide or bury our fees like other brokers or “financial advisors” who are commission or “fee-based” (not Fee-Only).
No Minimum Portfolio Size
Broad investment options
Because we are not earning commissions from selling products, we can meet our clients’ needs using:
- exchange traded funds (ETF)
- mutual funds
- buffered enhanced notes
- individual stocks
- market linked CDs
- bonds (corporate, municipal)
- treasuries and CDs
- alternative investments
- untraded REITs
- limited partnerships
Socially Responsible Investing
For those people who are interested in Socially Responsible Investing, we have extensive experience helping people invest in-line with their values and make positive changes. Socially Responsible Investing includes: screening, shareholder advocacy and community investing. Bill hosts a podcast called Values Investors on the topic.
When you work with AIO Financial, you work directly with Bill Holliday, CFP