We are seeking a Financial Planner to join our team. You will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. You will work in our Tucson, Arizona office.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients’ assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Create and evaluate clients’ retirement plan
- Review insurance, estate plans and taxes
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Assist with online marketing efforts
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy – a lot of our work is at the computer, it would be helpful if you are good at learning new programs and excel.
- CFP designation – have or in the process of obtaining (not necessary but helpful)
- Fee-only financial planning firm – we do not receive commissions or sell products
- Currently need support in our Tucson office
- Many of our clients are interested in Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing (SRI). It would be helpful if you have some understanding (or interest) in SRI.
- Unlimited earning potential
- Partnership opportunity
- Schedule flexibility – control of your schedule – hours and vacation