In this episode, Bill interviews Luke Wilcox from Ethos.
Luke is the founder and CEO of Ethos. Ethos is a platform for investors and consumers to align their spending with the causes they care about, including racial justice, workplace safety, climate change, LGBTQ equality, and more.
- Luke began as a retail investor and wanted to see the impact of his investments as an everyday investor.
- He began doing some research and found that there were not many companies providing ratings for everyday investors.
- Ethos was born with the goal of bringing together disparate information and making it easy for everyday investors, for financial advisors, and to any investors to understand the impact of their investments.
- Ethos focuses on financial advisors, wealth managers.
- Any retail investor can find funds, stocks, and companies that align with their values.
- Ethos is focused on helping people find investments that fit in with their values.
- Ethos personalizes to each investor.
Contact Luke: email@example.com and (605)360-6020.