Independent Comprehensive Fiduciary Financial Planners
We do not receive commissions or sell products.
We are comprehensive financial planners helping you formulate a unified plan.
We work only for you, as a fiduciary, to represent your best financial interest with 100% loyalty.
Bill Holliday, CFP®, AIF®, CSRIC™
Jason Pfau, CFP®
Linda Stratton, CFP®, EA, MBA
AIO Financial is an independent, comprehensive, fee-only financial planning firm. We do not receive any commissions and do not sell any products – so that we can be unbiased and be solely dedicated to meeting your needs as fiduciaries.
We use the latest software to provide the best experience and planning projections possible for our clients.
We work with you on all aspects of your financial well-being, including: asset management, retirement planning, taxes, estate planning, impact investing.
Virtual or In-Person
We have offices in Tucson, Honolulu, Boulder, El Paso, Palm Springs, Ventura, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and Seattle but we work with clients virtually throughout the world and regularly travel to meet non-local clients.
WHY CHOOSE AIO FINANCIAL?
AIO challenges the status quo of the financial planning business by working on a fee-only basis, providing comprehensive planning services and using the best-in-industry technology.
- We are compensated only by our clients instead of selling products and receiving commissions like other advisors. This allows us to be unbiased and true fiduciaries which means we only act in the best interest of our client.
- We create and manage a complete plan for our clients by planning for every financial area including detailed retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, insurance and more. Because of this, our clients are able to trust us in protecting all of their financial goals.
- We use the latest software to provide the best experience and planning projections possible for our clients.
Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing
- We have extensive experience in Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing (SRI)
- SRI is an investment strategy seeking to maximize both financial return and social good.
- Also known as environmental, social, governance (ESG); socially conscious; sustainable; ethical, impact, and socially responsible investing.
- We help clients invest in-line with their values and make positive changes.
- SRI includes: screening, shareholder advocacy and community investing.
- Bill hosts a podcast called Impact Financial Planners on the topic. We offer a free SRI ebook. AIO Financial is a member of Impact Investing Firms, USSIF and First Affirmative.
- We use several programs (YourStake, Ethos, and Morningstar) to evaluate the impact of investments and portfolios.
- You can use ESG factors in your investment decisions without sacrificing return on your investments.
Tax Minimization / Deferral
In-line with your values
Broad investment options
- Because we do not earn commissions and do not sell products, we can meet our clients’ needs using a wide variety of investment vehicles.
- We provide individualized investment portfolios based on our clients’ risk tolerance and time horizon.
exchange traded funds (ETF)
bonds (corporate, municipal)
market linked CDs
treasuries and CDs
buffered enhanced notes
AIO Financial uses the latest financial planning and investment tools to provide the best service possible to our clients.
Please fill out the following questionnaire if you would like an advisor from AIO Financial to reach out to you.