Bill Holliday, CFP
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Bill Holliday is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), a member and president of the local chapter of National Association of Professional Financial Advisers (NAPFA), Social Investment Forum, Green America, and the First Affirmative Network.
He hosts the AIO Financial Podcast, Impact Financial Planners Podcast and Blog. Bill is the director of a charitable organization that provides support to Mexican communities in need called ProMex Group. He volunteers with Junior Achievement, teaching basic finance and entrepreneur basics to high school kids. Bill volunteers with No More Deaths to provide assistance to migrants in Mexico.
He received his BS in engineering from Lehigh University and his MS from Purdue University. Bill served in the Peace Corps in Nicaragua small business development group. He is fluent in Spanish. Bill continuously works to improve his clients’ experience by using the latest technology.
Jason started his career in the financial services industry in 2012 and has both banking and brokerage experience. He enjoys helping his client’s meet their financial goals and educating them so they are empowered to make informed decisions. His interest in financial planning increased dramatically after obtaining his brokerage licenses in 2015. He will be working toward obtaining his CFP certification and building relationships with clients.
Jason graduated from the Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA with a degree in Guitar Performance and was born and raised in Oregon. He loves coffee, photography, and all things outdoors. His wife is an RN and Tucson native, and he has a daughter born in 2010.
Sylvia L. Matteson
Senior Financial Planner
AIO – All In One
We chose All In One because we are comprehensive financial advisors and work with people on investments and retirement planning, taxes, insurance, education planning, and any other financial issue.
The Certified Financial Planner designation requires:
- Complete a CFP Board-registered education program consting of classes in: investing, taxes, retirement planning, insurance, estate planning and regulations.
- Pass the two day CFP® exam.
- Hold or earn a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college within five years of passing the CFP® exam.
- Demonstrate financial planning experience. This can be professional experience (6,000 hours) in relevant personal financial planning activities.
- Pass CFP Board’s Candidate Fitness Standards. To do this, you must agree to adhere to their ethical standards.
- CFP® professionals are required to complete 30 hours of continuing education (CE) each reporting period.
Form ADV Part 2A – This Brochure describes the qualifications and business practices of AIO Financial, LLC. It is designed to comply with new disclosure rules promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in July 2010.
Client Relationship Summary
Form ADV Part 3 – This is a two page summary of the AIO Financial, LLC advisory practice.